Diagnostic-tool Digital Temperature Measurement Device for Baby and Adults. This tool accurately measures body temperature regardless of room temperature. This device is good for babies and adults.
A professional handheld non-contact infrared thermometer for household use, which can effectively reduce the bacteria infection. There are two measurement modes: BODY mode and SCAN mode, which can be used to measure the temperature of animals, environment, and liquid, etc.
TIPS: This non-touch forehead thermometer has 3 colors backlight indications. When the body temperature is normal, the backlight is green, the yellow backlight is for slight fever and the red backlight is for high fever.
- Body & Scan Mode: versatile and convenient for measuring body temperature, water temperature, room temperature, milk temperature, etc.
- Non-contact Type: non-contact high-precision temperature measurement, no touch, no germs spreading, safe to use.
- Display Screen: large 1.3-inch LCD screen with high brightness backlight, clear and soft display, automatic data hold after measuring.
- Auto-off Function: automatic shutdown if there is no operation in 10 seconds, saves electricity and prolongs battery life.
- Infrared Sensor: the high-precision infrared sensor is adopted to ensures its stable and reliable performance.
HOW TO USE
- Backlight LCD digital display, handy and very easy to use.
- Built-in laser pointer, precise non-contact infrared measurement.
- 2 temperature units for conversion: Fahrenheit or Celsius, long press "MODE" for more than 3s.
- Body temperature measurement: aiming towards the forehead with a distance of 3-5cm.
- Different backlight color for different temperature range under BODY mode.
- Object temperature measurement: measuring the surface temperature of an object, baby bath water temperature or milk temperature, etc.
- Automatic selection range and display resolution of 0.1°C/0.1°F.
- Automatic power-off function
- Selection for buzzer; set alarm value(the alarm default value is 38°C/100.4°F).
- Memorization of the last 12 groups of measurement data.
- Forehead Thermometer*1